NOTICE

Pinterest Adds Augmented Actuality Furnishings Procuring To Its App

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Charissa
댓글 0건 조회 9회 작성일 23-12-08 01:34

본문

The corporate has teamed up with main retailers, together with Wayfair, Crate & Barrel, Macy’s and Goal, which have made greater than 20,000 merchandise to the service. And, like Pinterest’s earlier AR attempt-on options for magnificence merchandise, the brand new furniture pins are shoppable, so users can purchase the gadgets they are trying out.

Bringing superb picture high quality to the forefront of the home, VIZIO's new, sleek E-Series HDTV vacation line-up features giant display screen measurement courses of 70", 60" (E601i), 50" (E500i), and 42" (E420i) LED Sensible TVs, excellent for a living room or купить витрины grasp bedroom improve, and smaller display size lessons of 39" (E390), 32" (E320), 29" (E291) and 24" (E241) LED items, ideal for the kitchen, den or office. Whether or not mounted on the wall, on a stand or in an entertainment middle, the TVs look spectacular because of a slim outer bezel. A excessive-definition 1080p LED image reveals richer, more vivid colors, whereas advanced local dimming expertise delivers deeper blacks and brighter whites for general stunning picture quality. Choose E-Series fashions also characteristic an ultra-skinny profile, less than two inches, and utilize Razor LED™ backlighting technology.

One other good way to keep your room from being bland is to include a couple of shade of your chosen colors or to use these colors in numerous prints and texture. Incorporate bolder hues and playful patterns would be in your accent items such as rugs, throw pillows and lampshades. Including lovely decor is an easy technique to create designer bedrooms which are visually fascinating.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

(주)에셈블
대전시 유성구 도안북로 62 아스키빌딩 3층(용계동 670-1번지)
1522-0379
(042) 489-6378 / (042) 489-6379